Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Substrate Material:||Release Paper||Melting Point:||85℃|
|Processing Temperature:||100-180℃||Processing Time:||5-20s|
0.06mm Embroidery Patch Backing Glue,
Alkali Resistance hot glue film,
Double Sides 0.06mm hot glue film
PO (EAA) Hot melt adhesive film is us using the high precision coating machine to coating the melting raw materials well-distributed into the release paper, and the thin film colors is transparent.
PO(EAA) Hot melt adhesive film is usually used in bonding fabrics and embroidery patch industies. But It is also widely usd to bonding cottons, leathers, woods, papers, aluminum and other metarils. At the same time, it still have good washing and some dry cleaning resistance.
Thickness Range: 0.06mm,0.08mm,0.1mm,0.12mm,0.15mm,0.18mm or other your want.
Width Range:30cm, 45cm,48cm,50cm,97cm,100cm or other your want.
Length: usually is 100YDs or 100meters, but we are able to produce as your demands.
If you come China, welcome you to visit our factory!
2. Envorentment friendly;
3. High efficiency. In the all process, just need a several seconds.
4. Safety. This product is non-solvent and haven't any hidden trouble in your production.
5. Hot melt adhesive film has better fastness than other glue which could be widely used to laminate many materials;
6. Automatic production can be cometure.
7. Portable and easy operattion
8. Reusable. At the film melting,you can use it again and again.
9. Hot melt adhesive film has good dry cleaning, washable, low-temperature resistance, high-temperature resistance and other kinds of good features;
10. Can be used as adhesives and sealants;
is a factory, we can self-developing,self-producing and self-selling hot melt adhesive and our development research team have over 10 years experience in hot melt adhesive industry, I believe that we must can offer you a product and match your mind.Our products widely used to bonding fabrics, leathers, papers, plastics, metals, woods or other materials, and widely application to like clothing, printing, packing, bags,shoes,furniture,aerospace,automobile,handicraft,electronic, telecommunication, precision instrument industries etc.
In production, we use infrared thickness gauge to check the film thickness.
When we prepare the goods, we use thickness caliper to check thickness of the goods.
Contact Person: Lily